Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the best time time to water my lawn? I've heard it's better in the evening because it gives time to soak in and I've heard morning because if you do it at night the lawn will get moldy. Thanks.
Rate This FAQ
Basic Turfgrass Care, at http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/publication/HG_517.pdf
Efficient Irrigation of Trees and Shrubs, at http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/publication/HG-523.pdf
Utah Division of Water Resources Weather Data, at http://www.conservewater.utah.gov/et/etsite/default.asp?summary.htm
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When do I cut back my shrubs?
- My roses and boxelder trees have sticky (sap) leaves, what is causing this problem?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- I have a lawn full of spiders. When I go to the flowers beds, probably a 100 spiders run out of the grass and bed. The spiders are about 3/8 of an inch long and dark brown. I would just like to get rid of them. What is the best approach?
- Do you have tips for making my yard more colorful this spring?
- How late in the fall should I water trees and shrubs?
- My euonymus has a white powdery film on the leaves, what is it?
- I live in Toquerville, 20 miles north of St. George, but still just as hot. I'd like to plant a medium to large tree in my front yard to shade the garage a little. There is no grass, no regular water. I will be watering it by hand/hose until it's established & then would like something that could tolerate hot, dry summers. Maybe the Texas Honey Mesquite or African Sumac. Do you have any suggestions for me?