Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the best time time to water my lawn? I've heard it's better in the evening because it gives time to soak in and I've heard morning because if you do it at night the lawn will get moldy. Thanks.
Rate This FAQ
Basic Turfgrass Care, at http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/publication/HG_517.pdf
Efficient Irrigation of Trees and Shrubs, at http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/publication/HG-523.pdf
Utah Division of Water Resources Weather Data, at http://www.conservewater.utah.gov/et/etsite/default.asp?summary.htm
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Something is digging up my bulbs (tulips, daffs, etc.) and eating them. I know I have a squirrel in my yard, but do they eat bulbs? What else would dig things up and eat them?
- My roses and boxelder trees have sticky (sap) leaves, what is causing this problem?
- Can you suggest some hardy perennials for my landscape?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- When is the best time of year to reseed my lawn? The weeds and spurge are out of control. Should I rototill the lawn to remove all the weeds first?
- My sycamore tree has brown-reddish spots along the leaf veins. What is it?
- How can I attract hummingbirds to my yard?
- What is killing all the scrub oak and where can I find information on how to save the scrub oak I have that has not been affected by it yet?