Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?
Rate This FAQ
You can plant peas in the spring with the average planting time of March 15 to May 15. It is one of the first cool season crops that you can plant.
Varieties that do well in Utah include Early Frosty, Lincoln, Patriot, Banquet
Edible Podded: Oregon Sugar Pod, Little Sweetie, Mammoth Melting Sugar
Snap Peas: Sugar Ann, Sugar Snap, Sugar Daddy
There are other, newer varieties that would probably also do very well.
I hope this will be of help to you.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a poinsettia that is about three years old. The first year it bloomed beautifully, then last year and now this year, just before the holidays, the leaves wither and fall off. I have not changed anything carewise. It is in an ideal place, gets plenty of dark hours, no drafts, filtered sun, and just enough water. Why is it doing this?
- how many eggplants do you get from one plant.
- How can I protect my raspberries from insect pests?
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- You have some history on the popularity of apples?
- Why are tomatoes turning black (dark) from the bottom up when they begin to ripen. They are also dark on the inside.
- Tomato tutorial