Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should I be pruning my roses?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I notice groups of about 4 or 5 pine needles buried into the flower beds and am wondering what type of bug is pulling them into the ground in the fall. They do not get ther naturally because of the way they are sticking out of the ground. Half buried. I am just wondering what creature this might be and do I need to do something about it?
- I need to know what is best for killing vines? I have a fence full and I would like to get rid of them.
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- What is killing all the scrub oak and where can I find information on how to save the scrub oak I have that has not been affected by it yet?
- When do I cut back my shrubs?
- Our grass is dying and we suspect a worm/grub problem since we have seen some yellowish worms come up when we have raked the thatch layer. When is the best time to treat to kill the worms? What is best to kill them if we don't know exactly what species they are? How long after treatment can we prepare and plant new grass seed?
- How can I tell when my pears are ripe?
- I have lived in a 50 year old home in Murray for 11 years. I have plants trees, bushes, perrenials, annuals, vegetables (nothing exotic). The trees seem to grow normal but a lot of the plants don't seem to grow much. They flower and look normal but not much growth. I have worked the ground a lot with mulch and commercial fertilizer but do not use manure or fish emulsion because my dog tries to eat it. What can I do to stimulate growth in my gardens?