Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Our neighborhood has a group that meets once a month and learns about a topic of interest. In March we are planning on learning about gardening. My question is do you have volunteers who would be willing to come out and teach us about the basics of gardening(soil prep., planting times, pest control, etc.)?
Rate This FAQ
Utah State University Extension trains Master Gardener Volunteers to extend educational outreach to local community groups. Check with your county USU Extension office and request a Master Gardener speaker. You can find your county office at the USU Extension website, http://extension.usu.edu/htm/counties
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for growing water lilies?
- When, how and what do I spray my apple, cherry and peach trees with? I have inherited 7 fruit trees and I have never grown fruit trees before.
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- How do I know when to cover tomatoes so the do not freeze?
- What is the shelf life of fertilizer? I have some bags that have been stored in an outside shed and wondered whether they can be used or should be discarded.
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
- I have just discovered an ant colony in my outdoor herb pot. I noticed soil build up around a couple of the herbs, thyme and rosemary and also soil build up around the drain holes. This pot is 20 inches across and 15 inches deep. How can I get rid of the ants without damaging the herbs or poisoning my family? Thank you.
- What do I do about squash bugs?