Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Our neighborhood has a group that meets once a month and learns about a topic of interest. In March we are planning on learning about gardening. My question is do you have volunteers who would be willing to come out and teach us about the basics of gardening(soil prep., planting times, pest control, etc.)?
Rate This FAQ
Utah State University Extension trains Master Gardener Volunteers to extend educational outreach to local community groups. Check with your county USU Extension office and request a Master Gardener speaker. You can find your county office at the USU Extension website, http://extension.usu.edu/htm/counties
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?
- Tomato tutorial
- A look at gardening catalog terms
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- Is the use of manure safe for the vegetable garden?
- How can I store my fresh garden fruits and vegetables?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?