Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?