Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.