Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?