Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?