Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?