Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.