Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- How safe are home canned quick breads?