Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?