Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.