Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?