Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?