Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?