Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?