Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?