Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?