Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)