Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?