Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?