Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?