Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?