Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?