Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are some red flags that warn of a potentially dangerous relationship?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have some tips for spring house cleaning?
- How can I better budget for the holidays?
- How do i adjust my thermostat for cold weather comfort and still lower my monthly heating cost? (Two Part Series)
- How can I complain about a product I purchased that is not working right?
- We are getting a lot of white build up on our dishes from our dishwasher that doesn't decrease with rinse aids. Our water source is well water, and I don't know if this very hard mineral-full water is to blame, but is there a way to remedy this? When we moved into our house last fall we replaced the dishwasher because the old one was full of these deposits, I don't want to have to buy another new dishwasher, any suggestions of cleaning and maintaining this one?
- I have a problem with what I think are black ants. I used to use Fluorguard Ant Bait Stations, which worked very well. Unfortunately, they have been pulled from the market and are no longer available. Can you recommend another good treatment product? Currently, I'm considering Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel (which supposedly works on black ants), and Gourmet Ant Bait Gel.
- With the holidays fast approaching, how can I keep from overspending?
- Are you getting sick to often in your home?