Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?