Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?