Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I snake proof my home?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- We are remodeling our kitchen, and would like to know what is the best kind of stove for canning. I have had to replace several heating elements on my current electric stove because of canning. I usually use a water bath canner, does a gas stove generate enough heat for canning?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?