Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- We are remodeling our kitchen, and would like to know what is the best kind of stove for canning. I have had to replace several heating elements on my current electric stove because of canning. I usually use a water bath canner, does a gas stove generate enough heat for canning?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- Do you have snow removal tips?