Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?