Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?