Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?