Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?