Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?