Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- How can I snake proof my home?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?