Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?