Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?