Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?