Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- How can I snake proof my home?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?