Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- I rent out a condo in a very clean complex in Holladay. My new renter called me in a panic believing she has cockroaches. The service I then had spray the unit said "they had never seen cockroaches in 20 years here." She called again saying they still come out at night from under her refrigerator and dishwasher. I had her save some in a bag and overnight, something in the bag hatched and there were dozens. The adults look rather like the photo of a cockroach I downloaded from WikiPedia, but they are only about 3/4" long. Can you tell me about cockroaches in Utah? Who can I get to identify these insects? How can we get rid of them.
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?