Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- How can I snake proof my home?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?