Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- How can I snake proof my home?
- I rent out a condo in a very clean complex in Holladay. My new renter called me in a panic believing she has cockroaches. The service I then had spray the unit said "they had never seen cockroaches in 20 years here." She called again saying they still come out at night from under her refrigerator and dishwasher. I had her save some in a bag and overnight, something in the bag hatched and there were dozens. The adults look rather like the photo of a cockroach I downloaded from WikiPedia, but they are only about 3/4" long. Can you tell me about cockroaches in Utah? Who can I get to identify these insects? How can we get rid of them.
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?