Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- How can I snake proof my home?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?