Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
Rate This FAQ
Ideally, soil level will slope away from the house so gravity will carry downspout water away from the house foundation.
If you need to bury the downspout to carry rainwater away underground, take a look at this online resources:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?