Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What protein content should my stored wheat have?
Rate This FAQ
A protein content of 12 percent and above is most desirable. More information on types of wheat (hard red, hard white, soft red, etc.) can be found in FN-371 Home Storage of Wheat. http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/publication/FN_371.pdf
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What can I store water in?
- How to store fesh oranges to last as long as possible?
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- How do I keep insects out of stored grain?
- How much water should I store?
- I know that I should add lemon juice to bottled tomatoes and tomato juice, but my husband hates sour stuff. Is there an alternative that isn't sour? Is there a recipe for 'V8' that is more palatable?
- How long can I keep stored foods?
- Information for Canning at High Altitudes.