Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What protein content should my stored wheat have?
- When and where do I go to have my pressure canner checked? How often should it be checked?
- I have tried pressure canning chicken 4 times now. I've done 2 batches cooked chicken and 2 batches raw chicken. All 4 times most of the water cooked out of the jars. Is this supposed to happen and is the chicken safe for us to eat?
- Information for Canning at High Altitudes.
- All of the recipes I can find for canning green beans require a pressure canner. Is there a safe way to can green beans using a boiler canner?
- How to store fesh oranges to last as long as possible?
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- Is it save to eat weevil?