Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What can I store water in?
- How long can I keep stored foods?
- Is it safe to bottle butter? I went to a class and they said it was "canning butter" yet we didn't process it.
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
- Where should I put my food storage?
- How do I keep insects out of stored grain?
- When and where do I go to have my pressure canner checked? How often should it be checked?
- How much food should I store?