Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I just inherited a pressure canner. It's pretty well used and I'm a little nervous about using it. I've never done pressure canning before. Is there a place where I can get it checked out for safety, and how do I learn how to use it.
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- How to store fesh oranges to last as long as possible?
- Is it safe to bottle butter? I went to a class and they said it was "canning butter" yet we didn't process it.
- Can you tell me what the adult form is for the weevil that I find in my flour and pasta?
- I am trying to use flour that has been stores for about 30 years. It looks ok and tastes like flour but I have baked two loaves and they will not raise. they taste ok but how nutritional would they be?
- Do I need to treat water before storing it?
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?