Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- Information for Canning at High Altitudes.
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
- What can I store water in?
- I would like to find a recipe for canning apple pie filling that is safe for my elevation. I have looked through your web sites to no avail. Please direct me.
- I am trying to use flour that has been stores for about 30 years. It looks ok and tastes like flour but I have baked two loaves and they will not raise. they taste ok but how nutritional would they be?
- Is it safe to bottle butter? I went to a class and they said it was "canning butter" yet we didn't process it.