Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What can I store water in?
Rate This FAQ
Store water in food safe containers. The containers can be glass, plastic, or stainless steel. Any plastic container that was previously used for food such as pop bottles or juice bottles can be used after they are thoroughly cleaned. Milk jugs are food safe, but the seams may split over time. Chlorine bleach bottles contain an anti-static agent and are NOT recommended for water storage.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How long can I keep stored foods?
- What protein content should my stored wheat have?
- Where should I put my food storage?
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- How long does pectin keep if the box has not been opened?
- Can you tell me what the adult form is for the weevil that I find in my flour and pasta?
- Information for Canning at High Altitudes.
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh