Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?