Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- How can I snake proof my home?