Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?