Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?