Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?