Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?
- How can I snake proof my home?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?