Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- I have, what may be, a rat in my back yard. I have pictures that I could send to you. It is eating my bird food, but other than that, doesn't seem to be a problem....yet. It actually lives next door and comes under my fence to get food (I have a black lab that is in our yard so I think they live next door for their safety). Could you tell me if I need to get rid of it for health...danger...or other reasons? I know our area has rats in the fields (Milcreek area), I just don't feel comfortable with one this close to my house.
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- How can I snake proof my home?
- How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?