Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?