Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?