Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?