Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?