Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?