Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?