Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?