Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I snake proof my home?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?