Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
Rate This FAQ
Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol until wet looking. Rinse and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Note: although hair spray may get out stain residues from the hair spray may create a new stain.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?