Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- I have, what may be, a rat in my back yard. I have pictures that I could send to you. It is eating my bird food, but other than that, doesn't seem to be a problem....yet. It actually lives next door and comes under my fence to get food (I have a black lab that is in our yard so I think they live next door for their safety). Could you tell me if I need to get rid of it for health...danger...or other reasons? I know our area has rats in the fields (Milcreek area), I just don't feel comfortable with one this close to my house.
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?