Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- I rent out a condo in a very clean complex in Holladay. My new renter called me in a panic believing she has cockroaches. The service I then had spray the unit said "they had never seen cockroaches in 20 years here." She called again saying they still come out at night from under her refrigerator and dishwasher. I had her save some in a bag and overnight, something in the bag hatched and there were dozens. The adults look rather like the photo of a cockroach I downloaded from WikiPedia, but they are only about 3/4" long. Can you tell me about cockroaches in Utah? Who can I get to identify these insects? How can we get rid of them.
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson