Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?