Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?