Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?