Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?