Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- I rent out a condo in a very clean complex in Holladay. My new renter called me in a panic believing she has cockroaches. The service I then had spray the unit said "they had never seen cockroaches in 20 years here." She called again saying they still come out at night from under her refrigerator and dishwasher. I had her save some in a bag and overnight, something in the bag hatched and there were dozens. The adults look rather like the photo of a cockroach I downloaded from WikiPedia, but they are only about 3/4" long. Can you tell me about cockroaches in Utah? Who can I get to identify these insects? How can we get rid of them.