Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?