Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Do you have snow removal tips?