Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?