Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?