Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?