Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.