Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?