Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I rent out a condo in a very clean complex in Holladay. My new renter called me in a panic believing she has cockroaches. The service I then had spray the unit said "they had never seen cockroaches in 20 years here." She called again saying they still come out at night from under her refrigerator and dishwasher. I had her save some in a bag and overnight, something in the bag hatched and there were dozens. The adults look rather like the photo of a cockroach I downloaded from WikiPedia, but they are only about 3/4" long. Can you tell me about cockroaches in Utah? Who can I get to identify these insects? How can we get rid of them.
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?