Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson