Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?