Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
Rate This FAQ
Rub the fabric with ice and carefully scrape off wax with a dull knife. Place fabric between several layers of paper towels and press with a warm iron. If any stain remains use a pre-treating stain product, rinse, and launder in hottest water safe for fabric. Use a color safe bleach in the wash.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?