Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?