Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- We are remodeling our kitchen, and would like to know what is the best kind of stove for canning. I have had to replace several heating elements on my current electric stove because of canning. I usually use a water bath canner, does a gas stove generate enough heat for canning?