Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- We are remodeling our kitchen, and would like to know what is the best kind of stove for canning. I have had to replace several heating elements on my current electric stove because of canning. I usually use a water bath canner, does a gas stove generate enough heat for canning?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- I have, what may be, a rat in my back yard. I have pictures that I could send to you. It is eating my bird food, but other than that, doesn't seem to be a problem....yet. It actually lives next door and comes under my fence to get food (I have a black lab that is in our yard so I think they live next door for their safety). Could you tell me if I need to get rid of it for health...danger...or other reasons? I know our area has rats in the fields (Milcreek area), I just don't feel comfortable with one this close to my house.
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?