Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?