Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- I have, what may be, a rat in my back yard. I have pictures that I could send to you. It is eating my bird food, but other than that, doesn't seem to be a problem....yet. It actually lives next door and comes under my fence to get food (I have a black lab that is in our yard so I think they live next door for their safety). Could you tell me if I need to get rid of it for health...danger...or other reasons? I know our area has rats in the fields (Milcreek area), I just don't feel comfortable with one this close to my house.
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?