Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?
- How can I snake proof my home?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?