Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?