Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?