Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?