Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- I am concerned about hantavirus. What can you tell me?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?