Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
Rate This FAQ
According to crayola.com, spray the surface with WD-40 and wipe with a soft cloth. If residue remains use a sponge and soapy water to wash area in a circular motion.
For crayon on fabric fresh or melted. Place stained surface down on a pad of paper towels spray with WD-40; let stand a few minutes, turn fabric over and spray other side. Apply liquid dishwashing detergent and work into stained area, replace towels as it absorbs stain. Wash in hot water and color safe beach (Clorox-2, Biz) for about 12 minutes, rinse in warm water.
To remove crayon from dryer. Spray clean cloth with WD-40 and wipe dryer drum. Run a load of rags through a drying cycle to ensure the drum is clean.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?