Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I remove mildew from fabric?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- How can I snake proof my home?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- I rent out a condo in a very clean complex in Holladay. My new renter called me in a panic believing she has cockroaches. The service I then had spray the unit said "they had never seen cockroaches in 20 years here." She called again saying they still come out at night from under her refrigerator and dishwasher. I had her save some in a bag and overnight, something in the bag hatched and there were dozens. The adults look rather like the photo of a cockroach I downloaded from WikiPedia, but they are only about 3/4" long. Can you tell me about cockroaches in Utah? Who can I get to identify these insects? How can we get rid of them.