Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I remove mold/mildew from a wall?
Rate This FAQ
First remove any source of moisture. Mold/mildew needs moisture to survive. This may mean not using a bathroom for 5-7 days. Clean the area with an all purpose cleaner and then spray with a bleach solution of 1 tsp. chlorine bleach to 1 quart of water. Some mold/mildew may leave a stain even if it has stopped growing. If you plan to repaint prime with a mold resistant paint.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I better budget for the holidays?
- With The Increase In Cost Of Utilities How Can I Conserve My Energy Use?
- I'd like to work at home, how can I tell if the advertised business is legitimate?
- How can I tell a pyramid scheme from a legitimate mulitlevel opportunity?
- Do you have tips for shopping online this season?
- How can I prevent identity theft?
- With the holidays fast approaching, how can I keep from overspending?
- How can I be a smarter online shopper?