Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I remove mold/mildew from a wall?
Rate This FAQ
First remove any source of moisture. Mold/mildew needs moisture to survive. This may mean not using a bathroom for 5-7 days. Clean the area with an all purpose cleaner and then spray with a bleach solution of 1 tsp. chlorine bleach to 1 quart of water. Some mold/mildew may leave a stain even if it has stopped growing. If you plan to repaint prime with a mold resistant paint.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are some red flags that warn of a potentially dangerous relationship?
- How can I keep my home more secure?
- Do you have tips for shopping online this season?
- I have a problem with what I think are black ants. I used to use Fluorguard Ant Bait Stations, which worked very well. Unfortunately, they have been pulled from the market and are no longer available. Can you recommend another good treatment product? Currently, I'm considering Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel (which supposedly works on black ants), and Gourmet Ant Bait Gel.
- With The Increase In Cost Of Utilities How Can I Conserve My Energy Use?
- How can I find a reliable contractor for spring repairs?
- Do you have some tips for spring house cleaning?
- What are some ways to avoid repair scams artists this spring?