Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?