Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?