Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?