Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?