Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?