Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?