Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?