Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?