Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?