Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?