Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?