Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?