Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?