Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?