Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?