Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?