Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?