Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?