Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?