Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?