Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?