Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?