Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons