Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?