Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/