Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)