Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?