Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?