Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?