Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?