Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?