Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?