Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?