Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?