Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?