Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- How safe are herbal medicines?