Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?