Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?