Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?