Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?