Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?