Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?