Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?