Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?