Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?