Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?