Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?