Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?