Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?