Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?