Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?