Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?