Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?