Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?