Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons