Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?