Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?