Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?