Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?