Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?