Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?