Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.