Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?