Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?