Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?