Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?