Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?