Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?