Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?