Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?