Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?