Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?