Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?