Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?