Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?