Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?