Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?