Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?