Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?