Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?