Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?