Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I am looking to plant Buffalo grass, which type of Buffalo grass would you recommend for Tooele?
Rate This FAQ
There are several varieties of Buffalograss that will do well in Tooele. I would recommend Texoka, Cody, Bison, Sharps Improved, Legacy (vegetative), 609, or Bowie (seed). For your information, there is also one supplier of Legacy Buffalograss sod in the state. That is Lake Mountain Farms in Sandy. There phone number is (801) 562-9090. Good luck!
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where can I find an extensive list of drought tolerant trees, perennials and shrubs?
- How long should I run my sprinklers to irrigate my lawn properly?
- It is July 6th and I have a dirt yard now. Is it too late to plant a few trees and shrubs and would it be better to hydroseed now or wait until September?
- The governor's initiative says that I shouldn't water between 10AM and 6 PM. Won't I have disease problems if I irrigate at night?
- I want to revamp my lawn area plant more drought tolerant plants. Is there a way I can adjust my sprinklers to work with my new landscape - without digging the system up or hiring a professional?
- What types of grass use the most (or least) amount of water?
- We live in a rural area and our indoor and outdoor water source is a flowing artesian well. It's only August, and the well is no longer "flowing." What has to happen for the well to start producing water?
- How deep should perennials, annuals, and lawn be watered?