Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I am looking to plant Buffalo grass, which type of Buffalo grass would you recommend for Tooele?
Rate This FAQ
There are several varieties of Buffalograss that will do well in Tooele. I would recommend Texoka, Cody, Bison, Sharps Improved, Legacy (vegetative), 609, or Bowie (seed). For your information, there is also one supplier of Legacy Buffalograss sod in the state. That is Lake Mountain Farms in Sandy. There phone number is (801) 562-9090. Good luck!
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- This year we've noticed that many of our scrub oak trees have not shown any leaves. Adjacent properties have the same issue.
- Where can I find an extensive list of drought tolerant trees, perennials and shrubs?
- The governor's initiative says that I shouldn't water between 10AM and 6 PM. Won't I have disease problems if I irrigate at night?
- How deep should perennials, annuals, and lawn be watered?
- I have noticed quite a few brown areas in lawns in the Salt Lake area, including my own.
- Can I use laundry water to water plants and lawn instead of just sending it into the sewer?
- We live in a rural area and our indoor and outdoor water source is a flowing artesian well. It's only August, and the well is no longer "flowing." What has to happen for the well to start producing water?
- Would Zoysia grass be a good alternative to the bluegrass?