Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I legally drill a small water well (or two) under 30 feet deep in my back yard without a permit?
Rate This FAQ
Legally, no. All water, surface and ground, belongs to the State of Utah. One can make application at Utah Division of Water Resources to put said water to beneficial use. If application is approved, you are allowed to use the water according to the conditions prescribed by the State Water Engineer. Will Atkin is in the State Water office in North Logan. If you want to pursue an application, Will can be reached at 752-8755.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I live in riverton and want to plant triple crown blackberries and dwarf northblue blueberries. Do you have any suggestions or help?
- I planted my tomatos around the middle of May and now they are big and great looking except not one of the 12 plants has a blossom on it. Am I not patient enough or what can I do about this?
- Do cottenless Cottonwood shed cotton after 7 to 10 years or are they always cottonless?
- When do I spray my apple tree so my apples dont have worms in them and with what pesticide do I spray them?
- I have seen ads for canada green grass seed. It talks about it's resistance to drought, and the fact that is a very hearty grass. Do you have any info on this grass seed?
- What are the differences and advantages or disadvantages of soil amendments? Specifically Perlite (expanded silicous rock), Vermiculite (expanded mica), Utelite (expanded shale).
- Last fall I planted a 4-foot tall Arizona cypress (Blue Ice) in my yard. I bought it from a local nursery who assured me it was cold-hardy enough for this area, but by this spring most of the needles on the upper 2/3 of the tree had turned brown. The lower needles that were beneath the snowpack for most of the winter are still green. Is there anything I can do to help this tree recovery (or should I find a different tree that's more cold-hardy)?
- My bush beans have holes in some of the leaves. What is causing this? What can I do to fix it?