Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
i bought my house in november it had no grass just a huge goat head problem. I have burned, scraped, and sprayed a couple of times. Three weeks ago I planted grass seed, my lawn looks great thick and about 4 inches tall, but now I have goat heads growing all over. Do you think 2-4-D weed killer would work without hurting my lawn or do you have another suggestion?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have an indoor pathos that I potted about a month ago. I noticed recently some fuzz on the soil. Is it mold? Yesterday, the end of the vine was black. How can I save the plant?
- I have some cucumbers I bought from the nursery in a small container about 3 weeks ago. I transplanted them to a larger container. I move them in the garage at night and back out to the driveway during the day. The leaves and stems are turning light green and have dry white places on them. Are they getting sun scalded, am I watering them too much, not enough fertilizer?
- We would like to remove the lawn from a large area around some 40-50 ft pine trees and cover the area with decorative bark. The roots are close enough to the surface in some areas that using a sod cutter would damage the trees. Would it work to just spray the grass with a killer, such as Roundup, and then put the bark directly on the dead grass? Would this affect the trees in the areas of the partially exposed roots? Any other suggestions?
- My apple tree is starting to blossom. I love the apples but they always get wormy. When is the best time to spray them and with what?
- I would like to find out where I can obtain a list of the daily rainfall/precip totals for the Logan area.
- I have small white worms in my turnips and radishes. How do I deal with this problem?
- I planted some fruit trees fall 2009 and am noticing tons of fruit on them already in this first year. I've heard I should pick them all and wait until the second year to let them mature. Is this right?
- I would like to plant some fruit and nut bearing trees to assist us with our food supply. Are there some trees better than others?