Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have an 8 year old Norway Spruce. It has a section at the base where the needle grow is restricted and the stems look whitish. The rest of the tree has green plush growth and it is about 12 ft high now. It had this problem when I brought it home from the nursery but I thought it would snap out of it. What is this and is there anything I can do?
Rate This FAQ
Withoutout seeing photographs or physically seeing the tree, it is not possible for me to determine what is happening. Due to this, I am hesitant to try to make a diagnosis. Is it possible for you to email digital photos to firstname.lastname@example.org? I may be better able to help you with them.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there another alternative to getting rid of ferry ring in a lawn than by removing the soil?
- I have a young (~3 year old) brown turkey fig. I planted it last fall and it survived! the winter. It is producing small figs now but the leaves have a brownish gray powdery looking substance on them. It doesn't rub off but looks like powdery spots. Any clue what it might be or what I should do? The leaves remain green and look healthy. This appeared after the recent heavy rains.
- Can I legally drill a small water well (or two) under 30 feet deep in my back yard without a permit?
- How can I get rid of Bur Buttercup? We have tried poisons over the past few years with little result. This year we tried a pre-emergent with little to no results. What can we do do get rid of them?
- I have a red photina thats leaves, in part of the bush, seemed like they were burnt. Is it a disease that these bushes can get? If I cut it back all the way, will all of the bush come out of it or should I get rid of the bush? The photina next to it is just fine.
- I have a large mature cherry tree that over the past 3 weeks has had its leaves turn from green to yellow and now die off (July). I have not changed any watering patterns. The trunk "crotch" has debris, and small crawly wormy insects. How can I treat? Is it too late? It's a lovely tree, provides great shade and privacy.
- When is it too late to prune back the tops of peach trees that have gotten too high?
- Our golden delicious apple tree drops fruit through the entire season. What are we doing wrong? It is located in our garden area and gets plenty of water. Thank you for your help.