Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should I spray my apple trees?
Rate This FAQ
The above hyperlink is a webpage where one can subscribe to pest advisories from the USU pest lab. They include spray dates in these updates. For Cache Valley, June sixth is the date for the first coddling moth preventative spray.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the best way to tell when a d'Anjou pear is ready to harvest?
- Do I have borers in my peach trees?
- We recently replaced our driveway and it now within a foot of two 10 year old Linden trees. Are the trees too close to the driveway? Will the root system eventually break up the concrete?
- I just found black spots on some of the peaches on my peach tree. I cut one peach open and the pit split in half really easily and there were small redish and black spots in the pit. I was wondering what are they, and if there's anything I can do about it?
- Apricots and peaches--what causes the reddish or purple-brown spots on new leaves, buds, shoots and fruit?
- Can we grow the new Honey Crisp apple here?
- Can you please give me an idea of when I need to spray my fruit trees (I have one each of nectarine, peach, apricot, apple and cherry).Can you let me know when, based on the weather in Cache county? What is the name of the best spray to use?
- How do I protect my peach trees from insects?