Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should I spray my apple trees?
Rate This FAQ
The above hyperlink is a webpage where one can subscribe to pest advisories from the USU pest lab. They include spray dates in these updates. For Cache Valley, June sixth is the date for the first coddling moth preventative spray.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why is the timing of dormant spray important?
- When shall I prune my fruit trees?
- We bought an apple tree to plant on arbor day,but still haven't got to planting it. I've tried to keep it watered and in the sun, but the poor thing is struggling. The leaves appear to be dying on the ends. Will it still survive if we get it in the ground? Also can it be planted in an area that gets a lot of water? It is a Braeburn tree.
- How do I know when it is time to pick my pear tree?
- How do I protect my peach trees from insects?
- Apricots and peaches--what causes the reddish or purple-brown spots on new leaves, buds, shoots and fruit?
- Do I have borers in my peach trees?
- Can you tell me the names of some good Apricot and peach trees to grow around here? Also, my space is limited so I just wanted to plant one of each kind of tree. Will they still be able to pollinate?