Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should I spray my apple trees?
Rate This FAQ
The above hyperlink is a webpage where one can subscribe to pest advisories from the USU pest lab. They include spray dates in these updates. For Cache Valley, June sixth is the date for the first coddling moth preventative spray.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have an email list I can subscribe to that informs me when to spray my fruit trees?
- This is the same question I ask every year. What is the best time to pick golden delicious apples near the Hilcrest School area in Logan.? Two, what is the best way to store apples when all I have is a regrigerator in the garage? Thanks for responding to my questions.
- Two Questions, is Malathion the best spray to use on apple and pear trees and is there a way I could get a list of professionals who spray fruit trees?
- I just found black spots on some of the peaches on my peach tree. I cut one peach open and the pit split in half really easily and there were small redish and black spots in the pit. I was wondering what are they, and if there's anything I can do about it?
- We have scrub oak in our back yard. Almost overnight we have thousands of little green worms that have made webs over the leaves of the trees and are eating every green leaf in sight! Help! What do we do???
- Do I have borers in my peach trees?
- A large branch has died on my apple tree. What could have killed it?
- We are trying to revive some neglected apple trees that were pretty dried out. We forked up some of the dead grass and sprinkled for a few hours. But the leaves are curled along their axis like a hark cor taco instead of being their normal flat like a tostada selves. Is this a result of too much water, not enough, insects or what?