Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Two Questions, is Malathion the best spray to use on apple and pear trees and is there a way I could get a list of professionals who spray fruit trees?
Rate This FAQ
Malathion works really well. Imidam and Seven are two other choices.
There are not too many professionals that spray fruit trees. The only one that I know about is, Bug Force 435-229-0029
Feel free to give me a call if you have any further questions.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- A large branch has died on my apple tree. What could have killed it?
- What is the proper time to fertilize fruit trees? Also, is there only one appropriate time of year to prune fruit trees?
- We are trying to revive some neglected apple trees that were pretty dried out. We forked up some of the dead grass and sprinkled for a few hours. But the leaves are curled along their axis like a hark cor taco instead of being their normal flat like a tostada selves. Is this a result of too much water, not enough, insects or what?
- Why are my apple trees wormy every year?
- My wife and I just planted an Autumn Blaze Maple at our home in Syracuse. Do you have any advice for caring for this particular tree? Both in the long term and short term?
- When should I spray my apple trees?
- When is the proper time for me to spray for worms on my Bing Cherry Tree? What do I use?
- I want to plant 4 fruit trees along the border of my garden. How much space must I give each tree between the brick wall border and between each tree? I am not sure if I should plant a semi-dwarf or dwarf tree for apricots and peaches but I would like a regular sized apple tree. Also, can Gala Apple trees grow here in Utah?