Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Two Questions, is Malathion the best spray to use on apple and pear trees and is there a way I could get a list of professionals who spray fruit trees?
Rate This FAQ
Malathion works really well. Imidam and Seven are two other choices.
There are not too many professionals that spray fruit trees. The only one that I know about is, Bug Force 435-229-0029
Feel free to give me a call if you have any further questions.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do cherry trees grow in Utah?
- Why are my apple trees wormy every year?
- When should I spray my apple trees?
- How do I know when it is time to pick my pear tree?
- We have a horrible locust infestation, which I can't find any news about - all of the scrub oak are defoliated. Is this common? Will the trees recover- new leaves this year? I have found them on fruit trees and washed them off - are they just passing through? Any other info on them?
- When can I stop spraying my apple trees for coddling moth for the season?
- I have two new flowering pear trees that are being used as breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not sure what is eating them the leaves have large scallops taken out of them. The lower branches have been affected more than the top ones. Any ideas?
- Our bosic pear tree bears lots of sweet juicy fruit however they have an area around the core that seems to be gritty which makes canning difficult after cutting that part of the fruit out there isn't much left. How can we correct this problem with out fruit.