Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Two Questions, is Malathion the best spray to use on apple and pear trees and is there a way I could get a list of professionals who spray fruit trees?
Rate This FAQ
Malathion works really well. Imidam and Seven are two other choices.
There are not too many professionals that spray fruit trees. The only one that I know about is, Bug Force 435-229-0029
Feel free to give me a call if you have any further questions.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We have five acreas in Cedar City and would like to plant some nut trees. Can you suggest some types/varieties that would do well here? Would any work or only some?
- Is there a variety of Nectarine which will grow well here in northern Utah? Can I grow just one tree? Is it okay to grow it near a peach tree or will they cross-pollinate and cause problems? Do they have the same risk of disease as peaches do?
- We have flowering plum trees in our yard next to the driveway. I would like to stop them from having fruit, is there anything I can spray on them to have them stop producing fruit? If so what is it and when do I spray?
- Can GF-120 be used by home gardeners to control Cherry fruit fly? How should it be applied?
- How do I keep the little white worms out of my cherries?
- I just found black spots on some of the peaches on my peach tree. I cut one peach open and the pit split in half really easily and there were small redish and black spots in the pit. I was wondering what are they, and if there's anything I can do about it?
- We recently replaced our driveway and it now within a foot of two 10 year old Linden trees. Are the trees too close to the driveway? Will the root system eventually break up the concrete?
- A large branch has died on my apple tree. What could have killed it?