I have recently had topsoil brought in to grow a garden and my vegetable plants are wilting as if something in the soil is affecting them how do I get my soil tested to correct this?



Some updates to it include: a soil sample is $14 not $10.  You can also drop the sample at the Cache County Extension building and we will get it to campus.  We are located in the County Building at 179 North Main Street, Room 111.

Posted on 27 May 2009

Taun Beddes
Horticulture Agent, Cache County

Other Questions In This Topic