Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Our blue spruce has been around for 30 years. but the new buds have no needles and they are brown. Even up the center of the tree is brown with no needles. My father has put a bed of rocks around it and I am not sure if it is affecting it. We also had two crimson maples and they lost all of their leaves half way through summer. This year there are no leaves at all. Do the trees have disease?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My neighbors Aspen trees are sending roots into my yard. Is there anyway besides a barrier to discourage this growth?
- I would like to plant some fruit and nut bearing trees to assist us with our food supply. Are there some trees better than others?
- How do I get rid of the Quaking Aspen suckers that are coming up in my lawn without hurting the trees or the grass?
- Are there master gardeners in the Millcreek Township area?
- When do I spray my cherry tree to prevent worms?
- My peach trees seem to have something sappy oozing from the trunk, somewhere between the middle and top part. I thought borers were usually at the bottom of the trunk. Is it a spread of borers?
- i was baking a chicken casserole last night. the power went out after about 30 minutes of baking. i put it in the fridge. then, i cooked it for 1 and 1/2 hours more when the power came back on 3 hours later. i put it back in the frige. is it safe to eat tonight?
- My new austrian pines planted in the fall are looking pale in color and a lot of needles have fallen off. Also, my older austrian pines are looking the same way. What do they need? The soil has a lot of clay and is quite alkaline. My new spruce in the same area is doing great. What do the pines need?