Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Our blue spruce has been around for 30 years. but the new buds have no needles and they are brown. Even up the center of the tree is brown with no needles. My father has put a bed of rocks around it and I am not sure if it is affecting it. We also had two crimson maples and they lost all of their leaves half way through summer. This year there are no leaves at all. Do the trees have disease?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- The leaves on my grape plants have turned yellow. The veins are still green but the rest of the leaf is yellow. I added some iron about a week ago and have not noticed any change as yet. Is there something else I need to do?
- I live in riverton and want to plant triple crown blackberries and dwarf northblue blueberries. Do you have any suggestions or help?
- Many of my potatoes this year have splits in them, but then the skins have grown over the splits, leaving a very uneven skin. Is there something I have done wrong? We have watered about every 4-5 days.
- How do I keep lady bugs out of my house? Also, how do I keep out Asian Beetles?
- I am going to overseed my west lawn. Do I need some type of covering (straw, peat, etc.) to help keep the seeds in place?
- About the end of July, some of my Hostas start turning yellow and eventually almost white. These get more sun that the rest. Is that the problem or do they need more fertilizer at some point.
- I want to plant raspberries in my garden next spring but am confused. Which does better in Cache Valley: summer- or fall-bearing? The USU pub on raspberry production (HG/2004-16) says plant only Haida or Malling Joy, but I haven't found anything about these species on the web. Is this statement still valid? If so, are they fall- or summer-bearing? If not, what is your species suggestion?
- I just bought some property with what I think is a Bartlett pear tree. The tree seems to be in good condition but the fruit skin develops a coarse brown covering. What causes this?