Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Our blue spruce has been around for 30 years. but the new buds have no needles and they are brown. Even up the center of the tree is brown with no needles. My father has put a bed of rocks around it and I am not sure if it is affecting it. We also had two crimson maples and they lost all of their leaves half way through summer. This year there are no leaves at all. Do the trees have disease?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can an olive tree survive in Utah?
- We have a weed in our hay field that is choking out the field in quite a large area. The weed has a hard stem with heart shaped leaves about 1/4 to 1/2 inch in size around the stem leading to seed pods that look like flowers that are hard and have a seed in them. The seed is red and the husk around them is green when the seed leaves the husk is white, stem is hard green and stick like.
- Please suggest some good bush rose varieties (not reds)- 3-4'high and 4' wide for a border planting in front of my home. I live in Holladay. Also, will a variegated dogwood tree grow well here if not in full sun?
- We just planted a maple tree in our back yard and noticed today that almost every single leaf has large circular spots that appear to have been "eaten" out of the sides of the leaves. I've read about a tar disease, but I don't really see the tar on the leaves. What could it be and is there something we should do about it?
- JUST SENT A EMAIL, I GUESS I CAN'T ATTACH A PICTURE OF THE TREE I'M AKING ABOUT, HOW CAN I SEND YOU A PICTURE OF IT? I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF TREES THESE ARE.
- My newly sprouted green bean plants are getting small to medium holes in the leaves. Could this be from pests or the heavy rain in East Millcreek?
- We have several ornamental trees such as flowering pear and cherry, they have holes in the trunk and are weeping in some places.We are trying to save them, we have sprayed them with imidan for a couple years and it has'nt taken care of the problem. It would be horrible if they were destoyed. Do you have any suggestions that would help. We also have several fruit bearing trees that we don't want infested. I understand there is better spray out there but you have to be licensed, I'm not sure how much time these trees have, but we'll do whatever we can.
- I have a peach tree with lots of little branches that look burnt at the ends. The rest of the tree looks healthy, but the ends of the branches keep turning black and dying.