Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Our blue spruce has been around for 30 years. but the new buds have no needles and they are brown. Even up the center of the tree is brown with no needles. My father has put a bed of rocks around it and I am not sure if it is affecting it. We also had two crimson maples and they lost all of their leaves half way through summer. This year there are no leaves at all. Do the trees have disease?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I just bought some property with what I think is a Bartlett pear tree. The tree seems to be in good condition but the fruit skin develops a coarse brown covering. What causes this?
- I am buying a home, and have no idea how to take card of a yard and plant a garden/flowers. Do you have or know of any classes to teach these things?
- Our neighbors have recently cut down a Globe Willow and A Lombardy Poplar. They did not remove the trunks and the roots are not popping up in our lawn. Is there anyway for us to stop this from happening? These people are not the fastest movers and I have a feeling that the trunks will never be fully removed. These roots have already started to push up our concrete and have left runners down our lawn.
- Can Blenheim apricots be grown in Cache Valley? If so, what problems might I expect?
- Will kumquat trees grow in St. George, Utah?
- When do you advise setting the sprinklers to run? Is early morning the best time for both lawn and (drip) garden?
- What kind of Strawberry plant do you recommend? I remember Crocket's Victory Garden recommending an ever bearing one for the New England area.
- Are there master gardeners in the Millcreek Township area?