Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My peach trees seem to have something sappy oozing from the trunk, somewhere between the middle and top part. I thought borers were usually at the bottom of the trunk. Is it a spread of borers?
Rate This FAQ
Suggest that you send in photos of the peach tree, close-ups if possible. Also some information about your tree, age, other issues in the past, etc. Borers could be the source of your problem, but there are several other possibilities.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What trees, perrenials, shrubs etc... grow best in Utah (landscaping yard)?
- Do cottenless Cottonwood shed cotton after 7 to 10 years or are they always cottonless?
- What pesticides can I use for alfalfa weevil, and what are the best? Have Furadan and Lorsban been removed for this application
- Chickens in garden before planting? Good idea? And get them on the lawn to eat any weeds?
- Please suggest some good bush rose varieties (not reds)- 3-4'high and 4' wide for a border planting in front of my home. I live in Holladay. Also, will a variegated dogwood tree grow well here if not in full sun?
- I live in Salt Lake City Utah. Is late October too late in the year to hydroseed?
- i was baking a chicken casserole last night. the power went out after about 30 minutes of baking. i put it in the fridge. then, i cooked it for 1 and 1/2 hours more when the power came back on 3 hours later. i put it back in the frige. is it safe to eat tonight?
- Can Blenheim apricots be grown in Cache Valley? If so, what problems might I expect?