Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My apple tree is starting to blossom. I love the apples but they always get wormy. When is the best time to spray them and with what?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I would like to have a live, potted evergreen as my Christmas tree, and then plant it in my yard. Must the decorated tree remain outside? What species of tree would you recommend?
- I recently (spring 2009) planted a globe willow in Herriman, altitude 5300. I was told by an arborist that it should be okay as there are other successful globes in the foothills of the Quirrahs. It has now got leaves (May 2009) but they are getting yellow towards the mid to top and I suspect iron chlorosis. This is yellow, not the beautiful light green as usual.It gets good water and sun. It was planted with mixture of native clay, potting/planting soil and mulch including "mike" a good microorganism suggested for good plant rooting. Should I give it a dose of iron or let it be? Or us this normal? Help!
- We don't have morning glory in our lawn, but it is taking over our strawberries. Is there anything we can do? If we decide we'd rather get rid of the morning glory instead of saving the strawberries, will roundup get rid of it?
- My peach trees seem to have something sappy oozing from the trunk, somewhere between the middle and top part. I thought borers were usually at the bottom of the trunk. Is it a spread of borers?
- When is the next date for spraying apple trees for codling moth?
- When do I spray my apple tree so my apples dont have worms in them and with what pesticide do I spray them?
- My bush beans have holes in some of the leaves. What is causing this? What can I do to fix it?
- I am considering a weeping willow for my back yard. I have not heard good things about them being planted in Salt Lake. What is your opinion, and would I be better going with a different species or will a willow be fine?