Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What insects attack strawberries and what is the recommended control?
Rate This FAQ
See this publication for help on insect issues.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We have flying, black bugs with orange/red spots by the eyes. They are all over our year old peach trees. Do you have any idea what they could be and how we can get rid of them?
- Is there a beetle around Salt Lake City that looks like the big, black, fast-running roaches I remember from New Orleans?
- I have ants all over my yard. I also have domestic cats and wild birds. Is there any organic or other non-toxic way to kill the ants without putting poison in my yard? If not, what is the most effective, least toxic substance I can use?
- I have tons of ants outside my house. When I am weeding I run into them. I have put down some diazion and they are still there always in the same spots. Is there anything I can use outside to get rid of them permentaly. If I don't keep the diazion granules in my cracks in my garage they are always there to. I just want them gone.
- I found a possible red and blue leaf hopper on a plant in my yard. Some experts I have contacted say we don't have them in the west. Could it be identified by you to species if I catch one and bring it in? I do have a photo of it.
- We have flying insects black and red. long tail laying eggs in juniper trees. What are they?
- We have a deck that holds a raised hot tub about 3 - 4 feet off the ground (it's on a wood stand). Unfortunatley, bees or wasps (not sure which) have decided to use the insulation underneath the hot tub as their home. Help! I have elementary age kids that are always outside. How do I get rid of them?
- What should you use to kill Box Elder bugs?