Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?