Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?