Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?