Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?