Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)