Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?