Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?