Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?