Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?