Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?