Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I get rid of Bur Buttercup? We have tried poisons over the past few years with little result. This year we tried a pre-emergent with little to no results. What can we do do get rid of them?
Rate This FAQ
I'm sending you a link to the range plants of Utah and specifically the fact sheet on bur buttercup. Click on http://extension.usu.edu/rangeplants/htm/bur-buttercup/ .
This is a winter annual, which means the seeds germinate in late fall and overwinter and really kick off growth in the spring.
At the bottom of the page, there are recommendations for managing bur buttercup.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- The leaves on my strawberry plants have turned a very pale green or yellow with some brown on the edges what do they need?
- Can you tell me how to get rid of the Star of Israel that is in your lawn?
- The grass under my english walnut tree is not doing well. What can i do to help the grass grow?
- Two questions; I have an dwarf Honey Crisp apple tree that is about 5 years old. Last year it had a dozen apples. I didn't disturb the fruit spurs when I picked the fruit. This year there were no blossoms on the tree. I didn't prune it at all. What can I do to help it produce every year? Second question; I have peach borers in the main branches of my nectarine tree. The tree seems healthy other than the borers. What can I do about them at this point? Will it help to dig them out? Will it help to spray? Will they winter over to next year?
- I have built a terrace at the back of my garden and would like to start a grape arbor as a natural fence between my yard and my neighbor. What grapes would do well and how do I go about starting an arbor? What kind of fencing would I need?
- Our lawn is very bumpy and hard to walk on. Are the quaking aspen tree roots doing this? Should we aerate the lawn or does this cause more problems with the roots?
- I live in Mapleton. I have been reading about the James Pecan Tree, which is supposed to mature by September 1st and be okay in zone 5. What do you think about my trying to grow it here? How do they do?
- Do cottenless Cottonwood shed cotton after 7 to 10 years or are they always cottonless?