Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Where can I get a chart that tells me when to plant vegetable or plants and also can you tell me how to plant blackberry and raspberry plants?
Rate This FAQ
Go to our Utah State University Extension Salt Lake County website by clicking on this link http://extension.usu.edu/saltlake/htm/horticulture/fruit-and-vegetables and scroll down and fact sheets of vegetables can be found by clicking on the vegetable or fruit you are interested in.
Specifically for a chart, the last page has a planting chart for Home Vegetable Garden Variety Recommendations for Utah, click on the following link http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/publication/HG_313.pdf
For berries go to http://www.hort.usu.edu/html/fruits/berries.htm and you can choose what you are interested in and the fact sheets for fruits you are interested in come up.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How to get rid of Goat Head Thorns?
- This year a majority of our tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom. Some of them as soon as they are ripe they have mold growing on them. Are these safe to eat an can or what do I need to do. We have about 8 or 9 plants. They are not producing that well. It seems to be on all of are tomatoes except for the grape. What can we do to get this problem taken care of?
- Can you tell me how to get rid of the Star of Israel that is in your lawn?
- Can I legally drill a small water well (or two) under 30 feet deep in my back yard without a permit?
- I've just moved here from Maryland and I'm starting to landscape our yard. I've noticed that none of my neighbors use mulch in their flower beds. Why is that? I thought mulch helped to keep the soil moist as well as keep out the weeds. Plus you can till it back into the soil in the fall for aeration.
- I had three Canadian Red Chokecherry (prunus virginiana L.) planted Oct 2007; 1 1/2" caliper, 13' tall. This spring, the leaves were a solid green; now they they are turning a purplish red. Is this normal?
- What type of grass would hold up to high traffic in a yard facing south (no shade)? We are needing to re-seed or buy sod.
- We have a scrub oak that has been growing between a pine and an aspen, which has made the oak very lop-sided. The aspen is gone now. How much purning can we do to the oak to try and even it's growth?