Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Rate This FAQ
This is a hard situation. You could try covering the carrots with closely space wire hardware cloth and then cover the carrots with straw or leaves to keep the cold out. You can pull the straw back and dig carrots all winter.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?