Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Rate This FAQ
This is a hard situation. You could try covering the carrots with closely space wire hardware cloth and then cover the carrots with straw or leaves to keep the cold out. You can pull the straw back and dig carrots all winter.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?