Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Rate This FAQ
This is a hard situation. You could try covering the carrots with closely space wire hardware cloth and then cover the carrots with straw or leaves to keep the cold out. You can pull the straw back and dig carrots all winter.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?