Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Rate This FAQ
This is a hard situation. You could try covering the carrots with closely space wire hardware cloth and then cover the carrots with straw or leaves to keep the cold out. You can pull the straw back and dig carrots all winter.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?