Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Rate This FAQ
This is a hard situation. You could try covering the carrots with closely space wire hardware cloth and then cover the carrots with straw or leaves to keep the cold out. You can pull the straw back and dig carrots all winter.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?