Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Rate This FAQ
This is a hard situation. You could try covering the carrots with closely space wire hardware cloth and then cover the carrots with straw or leaves to keep the cold out. You can pull the straw back and dig carrots all winter.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?