Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Rate This FAQ
This is a hard situation. You could try covering the carrots with closely space wire hardware cloth and then cover the carrots with straw or leaves to keep the cold out. You can pull the straw back and dig carrots all winter.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?