Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Rate This FAQ
This is a hard situation. You could try covering the carrots with closely space wire hardware cloth and then cover the carrots with straw or leaves to keep the cold out. You can pull the straw back and dig carrots all winter.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?