Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I had to cut down a large Globe Willow tree in my back yard as it was growing into the power line. I have heard that it is dangerous to burn the wood from a Globe Willow in a fireplace as it emits toxic fumes. Is this true?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Last fall I bought a daffodil mixture. They bloomed great this spring, but in October they have all started to come up. What's going on?
- Do you have a list of good varieties of produce producing plants to grow in this area? I am looking to plant fruit trees this fall and start a garden next year.
- When is the next date for spraying apple trees for codling moth?
- I have an apricot tree that is so heavy laden with fruit that it broke a major branch yesterday leaving me with about a half bushel of partially ripened fruit. Can any of it be saved? What should I do?
- I have a large weeping willow tree in my backyard that has started dripping sap as well as loosing leaves. It appears that some of the larger branches are dying as well. Is there anything I could do to bring the tree back to life?
- Can Blenheim apricots be grown in Cache Valley? If so, what problems might I expect?
- We bought a house that has quaking aspens around the perimeter of the yard. About half of them are dying or are already dead. What can we do to prevent the rest of them from dying, and what should we do with the dead trees?
- I have two questions, can I use weed killer around pine trees with out harming them? What is an effective way to keep cats from using the lawn and the flower beds as a litter box?