Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to bottle butter? I went to a class and they said it was "canning butter" yet we didn't process it.
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
- I've read that dry pack food storage products expire within x amount of years depending on the product. My parents purchased a LARGE quantity (over 100 cases of #10 cans) of assorted dry pack 28 years ago from Desert Supply Company; wheat, cornmeal, powdered milk, eggs, instant potatoes etc. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with throwing it all out. Can you please confirm that this is wasted product or is there anything salvagable.. and if so for how much longer would it be good? It has been stored in a dry/dark cool basement.
- Is it save to eat weevil?
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- All of the recipes I can find for canning green beans require a pressure canner. Is there a safe way to can green beans using a boiler canner?
- Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
- Do weevil turn into moths? If not where would moths come from in my food storage room? and how do you get rid of them?
- How long can I keep stored foods?