Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where should I put my food storage?
- Is it safe to bottle butter? I went to a class and they said it was "canning butter" yet we didn't process it.
- Can you use canned food such as soups and vegetables past their use by date and if so how far past can you use them. How long does home canned fruits keep their nutional value?
- What can I store water in?
- I would like to find a recipe for canning apple pie filling that is safe for my elevation. I have looked through your web sites to no avail. Please direct me.
- I have tried pressure canning chicken 4 times now. I've done 2 batches cooked chicken and 2 batches raw chicken. All 4 times most of the water cooked out of the jars. Is this supposed to happen and is the chicken safe for us to eat?
- How long does pectin keep if the box has not been opened?
- I know that I should add lemon juice to bottled tomatoes and tomato juice, but my husband hates sour stuff. Is there an alternative that isn't sour? Is there a recipe for 'V8' that is more palatable?