Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep insects out of stored grain?
- Do I need to treat water before storing it?
- Can you use canned food such as soups and vegetables past their use by date and if so how far past can you use them. How long does home canned fruits keep their nutional value?
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- How long does pectin keep if the box has not been opened?
- How much food should I store?
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- How to store fesh oranges to last as long as possible?