Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it save to eat weevil?
- I just inherited a pressure canner. It's pretty well used and I'm a little nervous about using it. I've never done pressure canning before. Is there a place where I can get it checked out for safety, and how do I learn how to use it.
- How long can I keep stored foods?
- This is a food storage question. I have called Iams and Purina re cat food storage. They could not tell me how long I could store their dry food product in an oxygen free envirenment. I would like to store the food in 6 gallon buckets to which an oxygen absorber has been added. I have several members in my ward who are interested in this answer. Do you have any experience with this?
- Can I store wheat, sugar, flour or other products purchased in 25 pound bags in a rubbermaid container? I am looking for space efficient ways to store bulk grains and legumes.
- How much food should I store?
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh