Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- Can powdered milk have a problem with mold?
- What can I store water in?
- Can you tell me what the adult form is for the weevil that I find in my flour and pasta?
- I know that I should add lemon juice to bottled tomatoes and tomato juice, but my husband hates sour stuff. Is there an alternative that isn't sour? Is there a recipe for 'V8' that is more palatable?
- All of the recipes I can find for canning green beans require a pressure canner. Is there a safe way to can green beans using a boiler canner?
- Do weevil turn into moths? If not where would moths come from in my food storage room? and how do you get rid of them?
- Can I store wheat, sugar, flour or other products purchased in 25 pound bags in a rubbermaid container? I am looking for space efficient ways to store bulk grains and legumes.