Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am trying to use flour that has been stores for about 30 years. It looks ok and tastes like flour but I have baked two loaves and they will not raise. they taste ok but how nutritional would they be?
- Is it save to eat weevil?
- What protein content should my stored wheat have?
- How to store fesh oranges to last as long as possible?
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- What can I store water in?
- This is a food storage question. I have called Iams and Purina re cat food storage. They could not tell me how long I could store their dry food product in an oxygen free envirenment. I would like to store the food in 6 gallon buckets to which an oxygen absorber has been added. I have several members in my ward who are interested in this answer. Do you have any experience with this?
- How much food should I store?