Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.