Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?