Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?