Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?