Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Are steam canners safe to use?