Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?