Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?