Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?