Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?