Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?