Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?