Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?