Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?