Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?