Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?