Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?