Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Rate This FAQ
Here is some info on picking unripe peppers. http://www.extension.umn.edu/info-u/nutrition/bj763.html.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?