Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?