Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?