Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?