Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)