Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?