Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Are steam canners safe to use?