Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?