Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?