Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?