Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?