Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?