Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?