Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?