Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?