Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?