Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the next date for spraying apple trees for codling moth?
Rate This FAQ
We are currently spraying for the codling moths second generation. We do have a web site that keeps track of the spray dates that may be helpful to you. It is https://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories
This may help you keep track of when to spray.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to limit growth of newly planted fruit trees and wonder if it would be possible to do that by making a large wooden box and planting each one in a box in the ground? Also if it would work to do that, do I need redwood? I have a stack of 4 x 12 x 16 douglas fir lumber which had been painted on one side and I wondered if I could use them to do this or will they create bug problems?
- How many gallons per hour are needed for mature fruit trees? Also how many times a week and how long each time should trees be watered?
- Many of my potatoes this year have splits in them, but then the skins have grown over the splits, leaving a very uneven skin. Is there something I have done wrong? We have watered about every 4-5 days.
- Our lawn is very bumpy and hard to walk on. Are the quaking aspen tree roots doing this? Should we aerate the lawn or does this cause more problems with the roots?
- I think I have Johnsongrass invading my back lawn. I has sprayed the usual Crabgrass/lawn grassy weed killer on it and it is still taking over my entire lawn. What can I do?
- My newly sprouted green bean plants are getting small to medium holes in the leaves. Could this be from pests or the heavy rain in East Millcreek?
- Do you have the names of companies or individuals who spray fruit trees in the spring and summer to prevent bugs and disease?
- My lawn has distinct areas that are brown next to healthy areas. The brown areas are covered in small holes.