Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?