Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?