Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?