Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?