Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?