Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?