Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.