Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?