Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?