Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?