Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?