Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?