Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?