Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?