Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Rate This FAQ
Please read this fact sheet (http://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/factsheet/pantry-pest06.pdf) and let me know if you have
more questions. Cold or heat treatments could be the
solution you are looking for.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?