Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have planted tomato plants and used “Miracle Grow” the plants are big and healthy and have many blossoms but no tomatoes have as yet began to grow, we have seen different kinds of bees pollinating the blossoms at times. I have never had this happen before can you give us some advice concerning this? Thanks, Lewis Draney
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- When can I cut back my tulips and other spring bulbs?
- I have a poinsettia that is about three years old. The first year it bloomed beautifully, then last year and now this year, just before the holidays, the leaves wither and fall off. I have not changed anything carewise. It is in an ideal place, gets plenty of dark hours, no drafts, filtered sun, and just enough water. Why is it doing this?
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- How many ears of corn grow on one stalk?
- They sell blueberry bushes at Costco. Can they grow in Utah and if so what kind of soil prep is needed?
- I heard there is an organism in garden soil that can be harmful to pregnant women. Is this true?
- How do I get rid of squash bug?
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?