Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have planted tomato plants and used “Miracle Grow” the plants are big and healthy and have many blossoms but no tomatoes have as yet began to grow, we have seen different kinds of bees pollinating the blossoms at times. I have never had this happen before can you give us some advice concerning this? Thanks, Lewis Draney
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- You have some history on the popularity of apples?
- I want to put pre emergent down on my garden to control weeds and the tomato seeds from last year. The snow has melted. Is now the time and what should I use?
- Is the use of manure safe for the vegetable garden?
- You might be a gardener if...
- Are pine needles a good top mulch or addition to my compost pile? Others have said pine needles are poisonous. I live in Washington Terrace and my soil is sandy by nature.