Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have planted tomato plants and used “Miracle Grow” the plants are big and healthy and have many blossoms but no tomatoes have as yet began to grow, we have seen different kinds of bees pollinating the blossoms at times. I have never had this happen before can you give us some advice concerning this? Thanks, Lewis Draney
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- They sell blueberry bushes at Costco. Can they grow in Utah and if so what kind of soil prep is needed?
- I have a climbing rose that I love and would like to take a cutting and start a new plant. What is the best way to do that?
- I still have a lot of green tomatoes on the vine but it looks like frost is getting the better of them (the vines, not the fruit yet) the past few nights. I plan on using the tomatoes for Chili Sauce. If I pick the green tomatoes are they going to ripen inside? Is there a better way to get them ripened to use for chili sauce?
- Do you have nutrient information on fall vegetables?
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- How can I stay on top of yard and garden problems?
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?
- I planted my tomatoes last Thursday, May 22. It was just before all this rain and colder air came in. Now all the plants leaves are turning yellow/cream color, except for the veins are staying green. Some neighbors said they might have had too much water, I have never had tomatoes do this before.