Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have planted tomato plants and used “Miracle Grow” the plants are big and healthy and have many blossoms but no tomatoes have as yet began to grow, we have seen different kinds of bees pollinating the blossoms at times. I have never had this happen before can you give us some advice concerning this? Thanks, Lewis Draney
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- Putting more color in your landscape
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
- I heard there is an organism in garden soil that can be harmful to pregnant women. Is this true?
- When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?
- What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
- Do you have information on average last spring freeze dates in Utah?
- How do I store my summer bulbs?