Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have planted tomato plants and used “Miracle Grow” the plants are big and healthy and have many blossoms but no tomatoes have as yet began to grow, we have seen different kinds of bees pollinating the blossoms at times. I have never had this happen before can you give us some advice concerning this? Thanks, Lewis Draney
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?
- How do I prune my raspberries?
- I have heard that some of my tomatoes have tomato blight. What is it and how do identify it? The leaves on the plants curl and then the plant dies. However, the fruit still sets and matures as the plant is dying.
- How can I protect my raspberries from insect pests?
- How do I get rid of squash bug?
- How do I get rid of snails and slugs?
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- When do I harvest my pumpkins or squash?