Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My zucchini plant has white spots in the leaves of the plant. New leaves are green but mature with the white spots. There is no powder residue or other obvious sign of fungus. No other plant in the garden has this appearance. What is the problem?
Rate This FAQ
There may be nothing wrong with your zucchini. Some varieties produce white splotched markings on the leaves. Is the plant growing and producing well? Are the leaves normal size and shape? If so, you just have the variety that gets white markings on the leaves as they get older. I have that variety, and the leaves start out all green, but as they get full size, they get white patterns on them. If you have further questions, you can call us at 851-8462
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My bush beans have holes in some of the leaves. What is causing this? What can I do to fix it?
- Looks like my potted tomato plants have Fusarium Wilt and will soon die. 1)Any thing I can do to save the plants and soil? 2)Can I eat the tomatos?
- How can I get rid of Bur Buttercup? We have tried poisons over the past few years with little result. This year we tried a pre-emergent with little to no results. What can we do do get rid of them?
- I have an apricot tree that is so heavy laden with fruit that it broke a major branch yesterday leaving me with about a half bushel of partially ripened fruit. Can any of it be saved? What should I do?
- Where can I buy a kumquat tree in Utah? Will it survive living outdoors in SLC?
- I have a huge weeping willow in my front yard. My next door neighbor swears the root system has invaded her septic line. She had a globe will previously taken out that was about 10 feet from her main water line while my weeper is about 30. My own line is about 15 feet from the weeper. Is there any validation to her statement?
- I just recently moved into a home that has these terrible "soda straw" type weeds that I can't get rid of. They pop apart and look like tall drinking straws. I have sprayed them with multiple rounds of poison (extra strength!) and dug them out by hand 2 or three times. They are coming back stronger than ever. What should I do?
- When is the best time to spray a cherry tree for worms?