Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My zucchini plant has white spots in the leaves of the plant. New leaves are green but mature with the white spots. There is no powder residue or other obvious sign of fungus. No other plant in the garden has this appearance. What is the problem?
Rate This FAQ
There may be nothing wrong with your zucchini. Some varieties produce white splotched markings on the leaves. Is the plant growing and producing well? Are the leaves normal size and shape? If so, you just have the variety that gets white markings on the leaves as they get older. I have that variety, and the leaves start out all green, but as they get full size, they get white patterns on them. If you have further questions, you can call us at 851-8462
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there another alternative to getting rid of ferry ring in a lawn than by removing the soil?
- Can Blenheim apricots be grown in Cache Valley? If so, what problems might I expect?
- My neighbors Aspen trees are sending roots into my yard. Is there anyway besides a barrier to discourage this growth?
- I have a small strip (about 1-1 1/2 feet) in front of my brick house that needs to be separated from my front lawn. I would like to put bricks or something to keep the grass from coming through. What would you suggest to use to separate the two areas? What would you suggest to plant?
- I am considering a weeping willow for my back yard. I have not heard good things about them being planted in Salt Lake. What is your opinion, and would I be better going with a different species or will a willow be fine?
- We don't have morning glory in our lawn, but it is taking over our strawberries. Is there anything we can do? If we decide we'd rather get rid of the morning glory instead of saving the strawberries, will roundup get rid of it?
- We bought a house with horrible "goat head thorn" problem, all summer we have been pulling them out and collecting the thorny seeds as much as we can. We are now looking to plant grass seed. And are wondering what seed with grow faster than the goat heads, do well with high traffic (2 dogs) and in a semi shady area?
- I have black spots on my tomato plant leaves and some on the main stem. Will it kill the plant? Can I get rid of it? Will it apread to the soil or other plants? HELP. I see it in most of the greehouses I have been to. Is it to late to find someone with a place to find a clean tomato plant and still plant it and get fruit?