Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Our bosic pear tree bears lots of sweet juicy fruit however they have an area around the core that seems to be gritty which makes canning difficult after cutting that part of the fruit out there isn't much left. How can we correct this problem with out fruit.
- Where can I find some info on two things. Thing 1; Why can't I get a decent peach from growing a tree from a seed? and Thing 2; "Which came first the chicken or the peach" or "How does grafting work?"
- I want to plant 4 fruit trees along the border of my garden. How much space must I give each tree between the brick wall border and between each tree? I am not sure if I should plant a semi-dwarf or dwarf tree for apricots and peaches but I would like a regular sized apple tree. Also, can Gala Apple trees grow here in Utah?
- Why are my apple trees wormy every year?
- Can you tell me the names of some good Apricot and peach trees to grow around here? Also, my space is limited so I just wanted to plant one of each kind of tree. Will they still be able to pollinate?
- Do you have an email list I can subscribe to that informs me when to spray my fruit trees?
- I had my apple tree pruned this spring and ever since then apple suckers have been coming up all over my yard; especially in my grass. Nothing I've sprayed seems to kill off the suckers, including round-up and sucker stopper. What do you recommend to erradicate apple suckers?
- Can you please give me an idea of when I need to spray my fruit trees (I have one each of nectarine, peach, apricot, apple and cherry).Can you let me know when, based on the weather in Cache county? What is the name of the best spray to use?