Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do cherry trees grow in Utah?
- Two Questions, is Malathion the best spray to use on apple and pear trees and is there a way I could get a list of professionals who spray fruit trees?
- my pear trees leaves are drying up and falling off and now an oily sap is coming from trunk is this normal activity for prefall, if not what is problem?
- An ornamental cherry tree that has been planted for 3 years suddenly dropped all of it's leaves. Leaves were green one day; gone the next. A neighbor verified some of the branches are dead (using a scratch test); others are still green. Tree has been watered by sprinkler, also deep watered with slow hose twice during the summer. The base of the tree does not seem to have any borer damage. Tree is in full sun. Any ideas?
- Is there a variety of Nectarine which will grow well here in northern Utah? Can I grow just one tree? Is it okay to grow it near a peach tree or will they cross-pollinate and cause problems? Do they have the same risk of disease as peaches do?
- How can I keep my pears and apples worm free?
- I had my apple tree pruned this spring and ever since then apple suckers have been coming up all over my yard; especially in my grass. Nothing I've sprayed seems to kill off the suckers, including round-up and sucker stopper. What do you recommend to erradicate apple suckers?
- Do you have an email list I can subscribe to that informs me when to spray my fruit trees?