Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When can I stop spraying my apple trees for coddling moth for the season?
- I have purchased a few acres in summit county at about 9500 feet elevation. The property is in the middle of a meadow, with no natural trees. I would like to plant some evergreen seedlings. Will they grow? I am wondering why the meadow would not already have these types of trees, if they would in fact grow there. Can you recommend the best type of tree for success, or am I better off saving my money? There are evergreens growing all around the meadow a few hundred yards away. Thanks.
- I'm trying to identify the variety of peach my father has growing in his yard. It had a medium-sized fruit which ripened the first part of September, had exceptionally sweet yellow flesh, was a freestone variety with a red center around the pit. Can you help me?
- What dwarf nectarine (or semi-dwarf) will grow well in SL County (on the East Bench)? Also, how much space will it need when fully mature?
- Our bosic pear tree bears lots of sweet juicy fruit however they have an area around the core that seems to be gritty which makes canning difficult after cutting that part of the fruit out there isn't much left. How can we correct this problem with out fruit.
- I just found black spots on some of the peaches on my peach tree. I cut one peach open and the pit split in half really easily and there were small redish and black spots in the pit. I was wondering what are they, and if there's anything I can do about it?
- Do you have an email list I can subscribe to that informs me when to spray my fruit trees?
- I want to plant 4 fruit trees along the border of my garden. How much space must I give each tree between the brick wall border and between each tree? I am not sure if I should plant a semi-dwarf or dwarf tree for apricots and peaches but I would like a regular sized apple tree. Also, can Gala Apple trees grow here in Utah?