Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We have five acreas in Cedar City and would like to plant some nut trees. Can you suggest some types/varieties that would do well here? Would any work or only some?
- What is the proper time to fertilize fruit trees? Also, is there only one appropriate time of year to prune fruit trees?
- Apricots and peaches--what causes the reddish or purple-brown spots on new leaves, buds, shoots and fruit?
- I have two new flowering pear trees that are being used as breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not sure what is eating them the leaves have large scallops taken out of them. The lower branches have been affected more than the top ones. Any ideas?
- I am wondering if the worms in cherries are safe to eat? They are so small it doesn't really bother me to eat them but I don't want to if they could make me sick or continue to live and grow inside me.
- Can you plant ONE apple tree and get fruit? Everyone says you have to plant two different varieties, but I only have room for one tree.
- I have a bartlett pear tree. A Limb is almost black, but growth was still coming out of the ends, so i didn't prune it off the tree all the way in the spring. Now other parts of the tree are turning black, some of the leaves are curling and turning black as well as some of the fruit. Can I save the tree, or do I need to pull it out. Also will this spread to my other two nearby peach and apple tree.
- Our 4 year old peach tree is blossoming and we noticed a "web" full of caterpillars in one of the branch forks. Several of the 1/2 to 3/4 inch larvae were on other branches as well. EEWWW! What do I do?