Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am wondering if the worms in cherries are safe to eat? They are so small it doesn't really bother me to eat them but I don't want to if they could make me sick or continue to live and grow inside me.
- We live in Herriman and have a 25 x 30 foot plot of land that we would like to turn into an orchard. We would like to plant a variety of apples, pears, plums, and peaches. When should we plant? What kinds should we plant? How many of each should we plant? We are total beginners! Are there books or other resources you would recommend to help us that give answers for our specific area?
- When shall I prune my fruit trees?
- How do I prune cherry trees?
- My wife and I just planted an Autumn Blaze Maple at our home in Syracuse. Do you have any advice for caring for this particular tree? Both in the long term and short term?
- Our 4 year old peach tree is blossoming and we noticed a "web" full of caterpillars in one of the branch forks. Several of the 1/2 to 3/4 inch larvae were on other branches as well. EEWWW! What do I do?
- We have flowering plum trees in our yard next to the driveway. I would like to stop them from having fruit, is there anything I can spray on them to have them stop producing fruit? If so what is it and when do I spray?
- Do you have an email list I can subscribe to that informs me when to spray my fruit trees?