Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I just found black spots on some of the peaches on my peach tree. I cut one peach open and the pit split in half really easily and there were small redish and black spots in the pit. I was wondering what are they, and if there's anything I can do about it?
- I am wondering if the worms in cherries are safe to eat? They are so small it doesn't really bother me to eat them but I don't want to if they could make me sick or continue to live and grow inside me.
- How do I get rid of codling moth?
- my pear trees leaves are drying up and falling off and now an oily sap is coming from trunk is this normal activity for prefall, if not what is problem?
- Do I have borers in my peach trees?
- How do I know when it is time to pick my pear tree?
- I have two new flowering pear trees that are being used as breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not sure what is eating them the leaves have large scallops taken out of them. The lower branches have been affected more than the top ones. Any ideas?
- What dwarf nectarine (or semi-dwarf) will grow well in SL County (on the East Bench)? Also, how much space will it need when fully mature?