Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My wife and I just planted an Autumn Blaze Maple at our home in Syracuse. Do you have any advice for caring for this particular tree? Both in the long term and short term?
- When I first moved here, my peach tree was unhealthy and barely alive. With regular irrigation from the water that comes down from Cedar Breaks National Monument and all the minerals, it has become very healthy with good fruit. Now it looks like it used to - fruit, but hardly any leaves. Could it be the drastic changes in weather one week in April after Easter - 75 degrees one day, gale force winds the next, then freezing rain and snow, all during bloom time?
- We have five acreas in Cedar City and would like to plant some nut trees. Can you suggest some types/varieties that would do well here? Would any work or only some?
- Can you please give me an idea of when I need to spray my fruit trees (I have one each of nectarine, peach, apricot, apple and cherry).Can you let me know when, based on the weather in Cache county? What is the name of the best spray to use?
- What dwarf nectarine (or semi-dwarf) will grow well in SL County (on the East Bench)? Also, how much space will it need when fully mature?
- Our family has a huge peach orchard and this year we have been having the pit of the peach split in half when you open it and it looks like another "seed" is trying to grow in the middle of it. What is causing this and how do you fix it?
- When can I stop spraying my apple trees for coddling moth for the season?
- How can I keep my pears and apples worm free?