Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We live in Herriman and have a 25 x 30 foot plot of land that we would like to turn into an orchard. We would like to plant a variety of apples, pears, plums, and peaches. When should we plant? What kinds should we plant? How many of each should we plant? We are total beginners! Are there books or other resources you would recommend to help us that give answers for our specific area?
- When is the proper time to apply dormant spray? And If I use dormant spray do I still need to spray later in the season. I have apples, pears, peaches, apricots. Also will dormant spray help with the Japanese beetle?
- I have a 6year old dwarf braeburn apple tree. It has gotten very tall and a large part of the tree split off in a windstorm. I need to prune it back and am wondering when I can safely do so.
- A large branch has died on my apple tree. What could have killed it?
- How do I prune cherry trees?
- When can I stop spraying my apple trees for coddling moth for the season?
- How do I protect my peach trees from insects?
- Can you please give me an idea of when I need to spray my fruit trees (I have one each of nectarine, peach, apricot, apple and cherry).Can you let me know when, based on the weather in Cache county? What is the name of the best spray to use?