Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We have five acreas in Cedar City and would like to plant some nut trees. Can you suggest some types/varieties that would do well here? Would any work or only some?
- I have a 6year old dwarf braeburn apple tree. It has gotten very tall and a large part of the tree split off in a windstorm. I need to prune it back and am wondering when I can safely do so.
- I need to buy some tree spacers to reshape my fruit trees. Where can I buy tree spacers?
- A large branch has died on my apple tree. What could have killed it?
- How do I know when it is time to pick my pear tree?
- I have a grove of plum trees that make a nice addition to the landscape, but too much fruit is a problem. Is there something to treat the tree with so it doesn't produce fruit?
- I want to plant 4 fruit trees along the border of my garden. How much space must I give each tree between the brick wall border and between each tree? I am not sure if I should plant a semi-dwarf or dwarf tree for apricots and peaches but I would like a regular sized apple tree. Also, can Gala Apple trees grow here in Utah?
- Our bosic pear tree bears lots of sweet juicy fruit however they have an area around the core that seems to be gritty which makes canning difficult after cutting that part of the fruit out there isn't much left. How can we correct this problem with out fruit.