Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the proper time to fertilize fruit trees? Also, is there only one appropriate time of year to prune fruit trees?
- I would like to plant 2 plum trees and would like to make sure they have sufficient pollination. I would definately like a Italian Plum (Prune) and some other plum that is freestone and good fresh eating with a great flavor. I would like a Satsuma but have read that the european plum and the Japanese plum varieties are not compatible as far as pollination. Would the Santa Rosa be a good substitute for the Satsuma?
- A large branch has died on my apple tree. What could have killed it?
- How do I prune cherry trees?
- I need to buy some tree spacers to reshape my fruit trees. Where can I buy tree spacers?
- Can you tell me the names of some good Apricot and peach trees to grow around here? Also, my space is limited so I just wanted to plant one of each kind of tree. Will they still be able to pollinate?
- I have a grove of plum trees that make a nice addition to the landscape, but too much fruit is a problem. Is there something to treat the tree with so it doesn't produce fruit?
- I have a 6year old dwarf braeburn apple tree. It has gotten very tall and a large part of the tree split off in a windstorm. I need to prune it back and am wondering when I can safely do so.