Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I protect my peach trees from insects?
- Where do cherry trees grow in Utah?
- Is there a variety of Nectarine which will grow well here in northern Utah? Can I grow just one tree? Is it okay to grow it near a peach tree or will they cross-pollinate and cause problems? Do they have the same risk of disease as peaches do?
- When is the proper time to apply dormant spray? And If I use dormant spray do I still need to spray later in the season. I have apples, pears, peaches, apricots. Also will dormant spray help with the Japanese beetle?
- How can I keep my pears and apples worm free?
- Where can I find some info on two things. Thing 1; Why can't I get a decent peach from growing a tree from a seed? and Thing 2; "Which came first the chicken or the peach" or "How does grafting work?"
- I had my apple tree pruned this spring and ever since then apple suckers have been coming up all over my yard; especially in my grass. Nothing I've sprayed seems to kill off the suckers, including round-up and sucker stopper. What do you recommend to erradicate apple suckers?
- Apricots and peaches--what causes the reddish or purple-brown spots on new leaves, buds, shoots and fruit?