Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Mt aunt has a Italian plum tree. It is very old it has a lot of fruit on it all with little bumps on them. What is causing the little bumps and what is the regemine of what and when to spray if any?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We recently replaced our driveway and it now within a foot of two 10 year old Linden trees. Are the trees too close to the driveway? Will the root system eventually break up the concrete?
- We live in Herriman and have a 25 x 30 foot plot of land that we would like to turn into an orchard. We would like to plant a variety of apples, pears, plums, and peaches. When should we plant? What kinds should we plant? How many of each should we plant? We are total beginners! Are there books or other resources you would recommend to help us that give answers for our specific area?
- Our bosic pear tree bears lots of sweet juicy fruit however they have an area around the core that seems to be gritty which makes canning difficult after cutting that part of the fruit out there isn't much left. How can we correct this problem with out fruit.
- We have flowering plum trees in our yard next to the driveway. I would like to stop them from having fruit, is there anything I can spray on them to have them stop producing fruit? If so what is it and when do I spray?
- How do I know when it is time to pick my pear tree?
- We are trying to revive some neglected apple trees that were pretty dried out. We forked up some of the dead grass and sprinkled for a few hours. But the leaves are curled along their axis like a hark cor taco instead of being their normal flat like a tostada selves. Is this a result of too much water, not enough, insects or what?
- Can GF-120 be used by home gardeners to control Cherry fruit fly? How should it be applied?
- When shall I prune my fruit trees?