Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do you test soil?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. The USU Extension office supplies “soil test kits” which include a labeled shipping container, a plastic bag for the sample and an order sheet with sample collection instructions. Take a representative sample, fill out the form, enclose a check (there is a small fee for the basic analysis), and send the package to the USU Analytical Labs in Logan, UT. Results and recommendations are sent directly to you within two weeks.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What can I do now to prevent weeds in my lawn?
- Why are my older pine and spruce trees dropping their needles?
- Is it healthy for Kentucky Bluegrass to be kept at a cutting height of 2 inches if a reel mower (as opposed to a mower with rotary blades) is used?
- How is the best way to kill morning glory weeds in a new lawn?
- Do you have information on soil testing?
- How can I attract hummingbirds to my yard?
- why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run
- How do I kill gophers in my lawn?